oops, learn to style.
oops, learn to link.
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* --(OpenID service for <username>.ucc.asn.au urls authing off ["LDAP"])-- [UCC OpenID https://secure.ucc.asn.au/openid/]||* --(OpenID service for <username>.ucc.asn.au urls authing off ["LDAP"])-- - See [https://secure.ucc.asn.au/openid/ UCC OpenID]|
This is a list of various projects to do with UCC that people could take on. Crossed out items are done.
Projects which don't require wheel group assistance or machine room access should be marked with a
Set up a FreeRADIUS server authing off ["LDAP"]
Set up [http://www.chillispot.org/ chillispot] on clearwing or madako to make Tav people use SNAP
Run PoPToP or similar (MPD! MPD! MPD! - [DAA]) on 10.11.0.13 for alternative to SNAP charging on campus
Upgrade machines to etch once it comes out
Install fail2ban on madako
Make dovecot look at preferredDeliveryMethod for the top-level IMAP folder
- Put other stuff into LDAP, like coke balances, membership information etc.
- Provide an interface for members to update their information in LDAP
- Stick the 53C876 Ultra Wide Differential SCSI PCI card into manbo
- First need to clean spilled coke off it
- Split manbo's D1000s up into multiple SCSI buses
- Put the other Sil 3124 SATA controller into martello
- Install the warrantied drive
- Clean up the network
- Remove non-UCC switches
- Reinstall the gigabit switch
- Update port descriptions on managed switches with wall-port IDs
- Update /home/wheel/docs/NetworkTopology
- Test network ports
- Update madako's freenets script so that it greps out Optus routes since they usually go out via WAIX but come back charged. Grepping for AS7474 from counter.wa.aarnet's .cf files should work, though currently we're working off the UCS route lists that don't have AS numbers in them.
OpenID service for <username>.ucc.asn.au urls authing off ["LDAP"] - See [https://secure.ucc.asn.au/openid/ UCC OpenID]
Maybe a <username>.uwa.ucc.asn.au for Pheme authentication for student OpenId accounts? 't'would be rather cool.
- Some sort of events system, preferably hooking into the main website