Revision 1 as of 2009-04-30 11:42:10
converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Welcome to v0.1 of UCCs simple project system.
A project can be either Active, Inactive, or Complete.
Active - stuff is actively happening. (>=1 working)
- Inactive - a to do or cool idea that no-one has taken on. nothing is happening.
- Completed - stuff that's been done that we keep here to remind ourselves of our past greatness.
See also AdminProjects; these generally need the help of wheel to work on.
- fix plotter
FIXME - how many of these are still inactive?
- replace last original fan and tidy up power
- replace empty slot detection
- remove optosensor and old sensor cabling
- update power supply
- LEDs at front
- tidy up relays
- rewire serial port
- general clean
- grab copy of EPROM image and install ZIF socket
- check fans
* Snack Machine card reader