|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|It's not just webmasters than can write things to go on the website! E-mail it to us and we'll upload it, and you can apply for membership of webmasters simply by e-mailing the list or by bullying a nearby Wheel member.
|Line 8:||Line 10:|
|* OpenID (even just a link to [https://secure.ucc.asn.au/openid/about])|
The UCC Website
It's not just webmasters than can write things to go on the website! E-mail it to us and we'll upload it, and you can apply for membership of webmasters simply by e-mailing the list or by bullying a nearby Wheel member.
Pages that should be written
IRC server [irc://mussel.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au/#ucc]
PostgreSQL/MySQL? these are actually useful if you know about them. There's also several installations, up to one per machine - should consolidate if appropriate. DRAFT at http://ucc.asn.au/services/sql.ucc
Pages that need updating
- FAQ - incorrect and largely redundant
- Newsletters - someone upload the 06 Murphy's Lore?
- snack.ucc - oh man
- news.ucc - needs about four more lines to make it useful
- web.ucc - ucc-adduser creates web directories these days, add info about the proxying we do, how you can't use .htaccess to do IP filtering without mod_rewrite, why to not rely on HTTP_CLIENT_IP or whatever the header is, etc.
- ftp.ucc - probably needs reworking for SFTP or deleting entirely
- Sporadically updated with information or new machines, but in general is pretty out of date
- Requires first actually having projects
- Anti-sponsorship page?