Big Book of Borrowings
Before taking anything of significant value from the clubroom, please make sure to ask committee.
Place most recently borrowed items at the top of the list and move them to section "Stuff Returned" when you return them.
Stuff currently borrowed
Date (YYYYMMDD) Name/TLA: Item
20230911 [ALI] 4x Irwin Quick-Grip Clamps, CHIAYO Box containing Jigsaw & Rivet punch
20230511 [NTU] ROCK Pi E for wireguard testing
- 20221128 Jordan Campbell "OOP Design Patterns" (back in clubroom @20230511?) and "Set Relations and Functions" books
- 20220903 [DAS] 2x Irwin Quick-Grip Clamps (for Roleplay for Life) (back in clubroom @2022?)
- 20220116 [MCW]: Learning Python 2nd Edition
- 20220907 [TPG] RJ45 crimper and Punchdown tool (20220912)
- 20220818 Luna Micro-B USB But Different
- 20220516 [BOB] the disco ball
- 20211030 [MPT] USB-C laptop charger
- 20211018 [BOB] Molex crimp tool, red handles
- 20210308 [BOB] Ethernet socket punchdown tool
- 20210524 [BOB] Encyclopedia of electronic circuits volumes 1 and 2
- 20211011 [MPT] Linden 60W USB-C charger
Not returned for more than a year
- 202110?? [BRD] Sennheiser HD428 (will probably order some replacement earcups for them as well)
202101?? UniSFA: some pythons & TheDevice
- 20191224 [NTU] TS9 pigtail antenna*2
- 20191117 [BIG] Linksys WRT54GL Router
- 20191009 [BJS] HDMI cable
- 20190805 [NTU] EEPROM chip clip
- 20190514 [BIG] 1 USB to RJ45 adapter
- 20190429 UniSFA: one ethernet cable
- 20181704 [GIR] USBASP V2.0 from the buckets of donated USB drives
- 20171111 [*OX] 2 long Cat 5e cables
20171025 [TBB] Yellow USB <3
- 20170111 [DAA] (original donor) Network Cable Tester
20170407 [TPG] GamePort joystick
- 20170324 featherleft: Glue gun, screwdriver
- 20170306 Blair Johnson: ~4.5m of Cat5e
- 20170213 [LE@] WWDC 2002 DVD set
20161014 [ODF] Powerboards for HealthHack
- 20160603 [*OX] Keyboard with broken legs
- 20150708 [*OX] A long cat 5e
- 20150320 [BOB]: GTX660 from Combtail (possibly broken), taking home for testing
- 20150212 [UNIGAMES]: White Wallmount switch rack - ie White Metal Frame that was holding something in the machine room but isn't anymore. UCC committee approved this to be perminantly loaned to Unigames on this date. They are using it to hold their aircon. It may be bolted to things.
- 20150205 [SAS]: Roberts Rules of Order
- 20150108 [MTL]: Accounting and Management Controls for Computer Systems book
- 20141022 Rowan Ashwin: Blue Soldering Iron. Solder
- 20140815 [MTL] IBM X3550 server
- 20140322 [SZM] Power supply.
- 20140313 [BG3] Book. Common Lisp. The Reference.
- 20140302 [BG3] Jigsaw and blades.
- 20140115 [*OX] A Antec modular powersupply (with no modules)
- 20130915 [BG3] Sun PS2 Keyboard
- 20130703 [MSH] Two sticks of DDR1 PC3200 512M
20130618 [SZM] "The Feynman Processor" by Gerald Milburn
- 20130508 [ROW] crappy USB keyboard
- 20130410 [*OX] Broken microsoft mouse
- 20130321 [BG3] Hardware Hacking Book by Syngress
20130312 [EDO] CCNA 1 & 2 Companion Guide Revised Third Edition
- 20121026 [LE@] DVI-I to VGA adapter from display cables box.
- 20120921 Bugzy Borrowing INTO STATISTICS
- 20120414 [DJA] 4 x network cables + 1 x consumer switch + psu.
- 20120327 [DJA] PS2 Keyboard
- 20111012 [NTU]: UCN5841A relay board
- 20111013 [MTL] + UWA BIP: 10 new orange fibre patch cables (will discuss replacement/reimbursement with [MRD])
- 20111220 [NTU]: Dive into Python 3 book
- 20100206 [FEL] 2 Serial cables/Console cables for cisco switch, Still about 10 left in MR
- 20100203 [RVS] Inside the Java Virtual Machine, Bill Venners.
- 20091124 Jason Doan: DVI cable
- 20091112 [OX*] a sun keyboard (I believe this was given to QD)
- 20091102 [MTL] gnome 2 book
200905 [AHC] "The practice of programming, Kernighan and Pike."
200808 [RME] AppleDesign speakers
20090229 [RME] 120mm fan (bloody loud ), black UPS (works well)