The annual dinner is a gathering of UCC members and other interested people at a local restaurant or venue.
The dinner can be organised by anyone, generally works best if committee have some involvement. It's as generally as simple as picking a venue and emailing the list - given the nature of the event and the fact this isn't a ticketed event should really mean that no EMP is required. Larger events have been held in the past at Royal Perth Yacht Club, as there are a few long-term members who can get us in there.
- Affordable to freshers and old-guard alike
- somewhere around $25-$30 seems to be palatable to most
- Menu that offers a few choices to try and please everyone
- Relatively central location, ideally serviced by public transport
- 2015: Cheeky Sparrow, Perth
- 2014: University Club, UWA
- 2013: Sienna's, Leederville
- 2012: "no dinner"
- 2011: The Royal, East Perth
- 2010: "no dinner"
- 2009: Mez, Northbridge
- 2008: "no dinner"
- 2007: Sante Fe, Subiaco
2006: Royal Perth Yacht Club - notably sponsored by the Guild, which was used to provide an hour of free drinks before dinner
2005: Terrazza, Nedlands
2004: Royal Perth Yacht Club
2003: Sante Fe, Subiaco
 recently, more biennial than annual